Friday 11 May 2012

Layla Murcury Twilight vs Make Up Store Greta

Hi there,


Today I'm bringing you a comparison between two polishes which I'm loving at the moment. So we all know Make Up stores holo were the most linear holo polishes out there.


But along come Layla's, and in my opinion makes Make Up Stores holo's not holo at all. 




Index & Ring Finger: 2 coats Layla Mercury Twilight
Middle & Pinkie Finger: Make Up Store's Greta


Both were applied without the aqua base and dragged when applied. that's my only complaint. I have 5 of the Layla polishes, and think they are AMAZING!


Hope you all enjoy and see you guys soon.

1 comment:

  1. Drooling over this! ♥
    A new nail blogger and your newest follower here! :) Hoping you could drop by my blog.
    http://luckylovenails.blogspot.com/

    Thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete