Thursday 19 January 2012

My Franken- Holo Bomb

Hi there,


Today I'm bringing you my franken- Holo Bomb. For those who don't know what a franken polish is- it's a polish which one creates themselves. I've been lusting after OPI's DS Glamour, and wanted to see if I could create this. Fat chance! DS Glamour is a polish that is of it's own. Very unique, I would love to know a possible dupe for this polish. 


Anyways, here's what I've created. For the base colour I used China Glaze's First Mate, and added Miss Sporty Glossy Tech's Top coat, to see if this dulled the holo effect, but it didn't- luckily. I'm quite proud of my creation. :o)


Let me guys know what you think. Would like some feedback. 




China glaze First Mate: 1 coat
Holo Bomb: 2 coats
Miss Sporty Glossy Tech Top coat








I hope you all enjoy and hopefully see you again soon.

10 comments:

  1. I used to have this (and my private jet, the one everyone wants!) it has to be said this looks an impressive franken! Not bad at all :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohhhhh...... I'm sooooo jealous. I so want the original MPJ. :o( Thanks for your comment.

      Delete
  2. where can I find this?? I love it :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. This one is SO pretty. I am bad about making holo polishes.... I always put too much SF in there and makes it grey and thick lol.. I love this one so pretty

    ReplyDelete
  4. very strong holo effects, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, such a great holo! Really good franken job

    ReplyDelete