Saturday 28 January 2012

Revlon Midnight Affair & Holo Bomb

Hi there,


I'm still trying to find the perfect dark blue holographic polish, so today, I'm bringing you my franken, Holo Bomb layered on top of Revlons Midnight Affair. 


First off, Revlon's Midnight Affair is a dark Navy, which a shimmer effect. The formula was really good, and was opaque in one coat. I applied 2 coats, out of habit. (I really need to embrace the fact polishes can be 1 coaters!)


Revlon Midnight Affair: 2 coats
Holo Bomb: 1 coat on index, ring & pinkie. 2 coats on middle finger


I kinda' messed up on the middle finger and had to apply 2 coats of Holo Bomb. It was way too holo, if thats even possible!?! I actually prefer the effect I had on my other fingers, with just the one coat. 


Next up a green holo combination. 


I hope you all enjoy and hopefully see you again soon.

1 comment: