Tuesday 19 June 2012

NYC Sandwich

Hi there,


Today I'm bringing you a sandwich mani that I did since OPI released the NYC Ballet collection. I came up with this mani, in an attempt to find a dupe, and save some money. I seem to be doing that a lot. :o/ I'm trying to save some pennies for a massive blowout on holiday. 


Trying to keep cost to a minimum, I used polishes which I already have. I went through my stash, and found a silver glitter polish from L.A colors. I realised I have a a lot of glitter polishes which all look similar, but still feel the need to buy more, when I see them in the shop. 


I started with the NYC then added the silver glitter polish, then added 2 coats of NYC again.


Overall, I think it turned out ok, and keeps me happy for now, so don't need to splurge on the OPI's Barre My Soul & Pirouette My Whistle.




NYC: 1 coat
L.A Colors Silver Glitter: 1 coat
NYC : 2 coats
NYC top coat

I hope you all enjoyed, and hopefully see you guys soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment