Saturday 24 December 2011

Present to Myself

Hi there,

2 posts in a day? This is just an update, I'm going to do a humungous haul post soon. This post will include the polishes/nail art bits I picked up from holiday as well. As I did not treat myself throughout the year to anything extravagant, I decided to treat myself and brought a load of polishes for myself. This haul started from September, but I'm just waiting for some holo polishes to arrive from beautycosmetic.biz. Hopefully, I have will power and I will not be purchasing anymore polishes for a few months….. unless I see something that I REALLY, REALLY, REALLY need. I've been told, I have too many polishes, (if that's possible) LOL. But I kinda' agree as I my polishes are filled in 3 shoe boxes at the moment, plus my tower thing I've got going on. To be fair, two of the three drawers are full of nail art & other supplies. Just came back from shopping in Westfields, and picked up a couple of polishes (Make Up Store had a 20% discount) which I'll be posting separately, as I'm going to do a New Years Eve manicure. 

I'm hoping the polishes will arrive soon, so I can post the pics, as I've been promising my holiday haul since I got back.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Katt, I just wanted to inform you that I have posted a tutorial for the holly nail design that you requested on my tutorial page. Please let me know if this should be more informative. Also If you try it I would love to see your results! :)

    kelly

    ReplyDelete